Truer words were never soberly spoken! Went out with the guys tonight because everyone felt guilty that they almost killed me and Björn, nah, not really, but yeah, totally. The boss came out with his girl and Jonathan and Björn and I started it all but I think Björn and I didn't pay much tonight because some people felt sorry for our injuries. Fuck it! I'll take a sympathy beer or fuck any day. Or a sympathy job, cig, pat on the bac, or whatever. Free is free, people, and I work freelance so you never know.
The night was funny, not fun, because I picked a "jazz" bar in Gamla Stan and it turned out to be the jazz bar version of "Night of the Living Dead." Moldy oldy jackasses filled up the bar and the supposed Cajun-Zydeco-kick ass band turned out to be four dipshits from Detroit who probably got laughed out of every good music venue in Rock City. Oh my god, I personally think that the only reason that the Swedish version of AARP came out in force for these jackasses is because the bass player/lead singer is black. Yeah, black guy=good jazz. No. Not at all. Most black Americans today can't play good jazz to save their fucking lives. Hip hop? R&B? Maybe. Maybe, and I write that with an emphasis that you really can't convey with the written word. Unless you can actually write, which I can't.
We left and ended up in yet another overpriced club listening to crap tunes. I was about to bail or kill myself, whichever would keep me from dealing with stairs again, when the DJ suddenly came to his senses and dropped an hour of early 90s hip hop gold. LONS, Tribe, DeLa, Black Sheep, on and on till I thought he might be black or at least an oldie like me and from New York. We finally left when the Swedes punked out and dragged my dumb ass away. I had full hoodie pulled low acting like I knew how to dance and frontin' like I was from New York. It's funny what an old-ass LA punker can get away with in Sweden.
Home now, safe and broken, and it's time for snackin'. If you've read this far you're a trooper and I hope I didn't bore you. Ma, Moose, Bean, and Maya- presents bought, don't fucking ask me again.
There's a sub stop called "Nacka" here. Make of that what you will, LA niggz.

2 comments:
I believe I was the one to point out "Nacka" to you. Can I get my props, please? Why you front'in? Niggas...Damn!
OK, OK, it was your observation so it's your props. Jeez, you people are so touchy.
Post a Comment