Monday, April 21, 2008

I am just a figment of your imagination.

Ah, lovely dinner with Ma and Grandma and now I'm back at the house and feeling full and warm and tired. So nice to be back, to be out of The Suck. No worries, really, just going to fade out and wake up for a plane ride and then it's off to prep a camera. Yeah, back to work right off the bat because I'm a whore and they're paying in cold, hard cash. Booyakasha, gimmie danger. I'm so very tired right now that I can't even tell if the Greek place we went to was as good as I think it was. I may have been so shocked at having good food that it now tastes like four star food. Who cares. It made me happy to sit and have a nice meal with my family and not be freezing. I miss the guys, though. It was fun running around like total losers and then going out on the town like total kings. It will be nice to get home and see the Pearl and Tortuga again. I hope they haven't forgotten me, I want my spot at the bar back I tells ya.

Hmm, time to fade to black.

6 comments:

Momentary Madness said...

You made it- congrats!
Don't forget the ones still back here in the cold.
Good Luck!!!!

Reginald Parsons said...

Give my regards to .......
Nice to be home I guess?

TC said...

Take care of your glasses... rumor has it they are chew toys for Ghost. Welcome back to the States.

Kimberly said...

Hey!! Nice site....and i'm glad you made it home too

tony said...

I hope You Caught Up On Your Sleep! Sounds Good!

captain chaos said...

Thanks everyone! If you all hadn't been reading this thing for the last two months it wouldn't have been any good. Added bonus is that I get to read all of your blogs. Thanks again.