Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Chase 'em away! Chase 'em away! I'm afraid! Need your aid! Pink elephants on parade!

Hip hip hooray! Hip hip  hooray! Only two more days left but we're still finding ways to make the suck as sucky as can sucking suck. Yeah, welcome to the suck. Today we managed to get a crane stuck in the rafters, stretch one fucking scene into overtime, and generally frustrate the entire cast. I'm not sure how it happens but dammit if we ain't good at doin' it! My god I can't wait to get home.

I was asked what is the first thing I'm going to do when I get home. I answered, and was mocked for saying so, "I'm going to sit on my couch and have a beer with my dog." I don't see what's so bad about that answer, I mean seriously, what the fuck else am I going to do? I'll be tired, hurt, and completely discombobulated by having been gone for two months so why not let the dog get used to home and let my ass get used to my comfy couch. I'm also going to unpack of course and probably get some good Mexican food down the block. Ah, home, home, home, I can't wait to be at home. I'm also going to go to the beach as soon as possible and do absolutely nothing except sit in the sun and get a tan. Joy.

Stitches come out in a week and two weeks after that it's back to surfing and skating and hopefully walking without my leg hurting. Oh, I'll never dance the jitterbug again, Daphne, but we'll have a swell life, you'll see. Swell!

4 comments:

savannah said...

be nice. cause you know what they say...enjoy youself, it's later than you think...

captain chaos said...

I'm being nice, I've just reached my limit when it comes to stupidity.

The Good Times said...

2 Film quotes in one entry....lovely.

captain chaos said...

thanks J, you're the only one that got it! See you soon!