Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sir, your behavior is not funny. Your attitude is wasting the bureau's valuable time.














These shots are from the second location from today, a half destroyed manufacturing plant. That's Björn on the left, some dipshit in the middle and Jacob, the video guy, on the right. I'm sitting all crazy because my knee doesn't really bend yet. We're thinking of starting a band after the movie wraps, at least we have an album cover already. The rest is just random stuff that I liked. I think the box of empty cans is just kinda cool. I can just see some conscientious graff kids carefully collecting all of their spent cans and dumping them outside thus keeping Sweden pretty.

The leg is still swollen but it's slowly getting better. Can't quite bend it all the way but at least the stitches are staying put and it ain't swollen with nasty bacterial critters. As long as I can get around I guess I'll be alright, just not as effective as usual. Work was a bitch because I'm feeling guilty about not being able to help the boys. I know I should get over it but there's nothing worse for me than feeling useless, especially at work. On that note, I'm going to pay some on-line bills and get the hell out of here.

OH, SHIT! I almost forgot that two of the actors got into a scuffle today! Our lead is a borderline type personality, like most actors only more so, and he threw a fit today. We were shooting a big group scene and one of the actors thought the lead forgot his line so he pushed him a little to get him to speak. Innocent enough, right? Not so. The lead responded by punching him in the gut while the camera was rolling. Camera cuts, lead bails around the corner, the sound of smashing glass is heard. Next thing you know, everyone lights up and finds someplace comfy to sit as the director and the actor who got punched go around the corner. All in all, we wasted around five minutes while the "talent" bro'd out. We shot for another hour and noticeably absent were both of the meat puppets involved in the fracas. It's just like Hollywood!

1 comment:

ninabit said...

come to ny, you goose!
we'll not drop shit on you.
but i guess you can't really walk around, and hobbling's just no good here. if you don't walk fast enough, the trash'll kill ya.

probably see you on the west coast; i'm dying for my home ocean.

ya heard!!!!