Monday, April 7, 2008
Health! The 'open sesame' to the sucker's purse!
I don't care how many Swedes want to question my manhood because I practice yoga. It's still the best way to start your day! Yeah, sure, somehow I'm coughing again but I feel fine and stretching for a bit makes me happy. You know what else makes me happy? The knowledge that in two weeks I will be out of this giant refrigerator! Back home to where it's around 76°F and I can go for a surf. I like Stockholm and the Swedish countryside is gorgeous and full of game but I can't deal with this weather. It's so damn cold and wet and miserable and worse, when it's nice for a day you can see the potential only to have it change that afternoon. I will definitely come back here one day. . . in the middle of summer and not for work. Anyway, we're working nights this whole week and I just couldn't manage to sleep any longer. I guess it's fine, call time is 6pm at the pool in Solna and we're scheduled to shoot until 3am. Cool. I think I'm going to try to go skate the pool again before going to work. Have fun everyone who lives someplace warm or at least dry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
it is warm here, but raining, but hell, it's the south, the weather can change in 20mins. eyes on the prize, son..and think about october! ;-)
I start the day everyday with a Jesus moan, coffee, and toast, shower, and 5mg of amphetamine.
Now that's the way to start your day- and that ain't no bull shit.
Post a Comment