Monday, April 14, 2008

Since when do people die from being wet?

Nice and hot today, 45° is amazing here. Hobbled around, couldn't lift anything because of the leg, ate the worst sausage I've ever had (it was Swedish), shot in another pool area, and was feeling fine until we went outside. Par for the course, we waited until it was cold and raining before we went outside. Good times as always here on the little movie that's trying to kill me. It rained, it poured, people cried, we shot a movie. Wrap.

Home and time for some invoicing and tomorrow we're at it again in a whole new corner of suburban Stockholm. God help me but I'm going to miss the crew and Stockholm. As much as I bitch it is an interesting place. Just not when it's cold.

4 comments:

Cooking is Fun! said...

You really are an optimist. It's actually quite inspiring.

Momentary Madness said...

"Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till it's gone ......"
..... nice for the scrapbook/log

savannah said...

I'm no friggin' monument to justice! I lost my hand! I lost my bride! Johnny has his hand! Johnny has his bride! You want me to take my heartache, put it away and forget?

or my personal favorite:

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife. Doomed is your soul and damned is your life.

momma ain't happy. . .

captain chaos said...

Damn, mamma!

Madness- I've said it before and I'll say it again: never get off the boat! I love traveling but two months is a bit much.