Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Say, friend - you got any more of that good sarsaparilla?








Ah, good morning in Stockholm. As I tried to make breakfast I found out that the laughing stereotypical Mexican on this package of chorizo sausage was laughing for a good reason. This is neither red hot nor chorizo. Near as I can understand, this is another crappy Swedish hot dog with some fake taco spices. The tomato and eggs were good. Oh well, what else is going to happen today? Who knows! It's Stockholm, Jake. Let it go.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how the picture of the "chorizo" looks like a Nathan's hot dog cooked on a grill. Silly Europeans,they get it all wrong.

Momentary Madness said...

..... super nana, Europe is a bit like Russia, they do it, and don't give a shit, because competition is rwenty years behind America.
Not much choice here, and weekends are still (well nearly) Fri, and Sat. off/free.

captain chaos said...

Nice responses, kids. I think Paddy is totally right: Why care if no one is going to care? I'm out of here in a couple of weeks but the kids what live here don't really know any better. Do you really think Swedes in LA would ever order real chorizo from a taco guy?

Barney said...

hjärn = sesos?
lefsa = taco grande?

you might be able to prep the locals for a decent taco truck experience?

Barney said...

tortilla not taco. The lefse is like a giant floppy potatoey tortilla. Sort of.

My exile to the northeast has been too long and I probably can't tell the difference between lengua and cabeza any longer.

Anonymous said...

looks like Vincent trying to sell wieneer.