J and I went to Garlic and Shots tonight and made quite a scene. Day before last, might as well go out like drunk champs! The bar staff thought we were the most hilarious dicks they'd ever seen and the other patrons actually cheered when we left. Always leave an impression, that's what I say! Especially at a bar you'll never come back to since it's in frozen-ass Stockholm. Nah, I'll probably be back at some time if only to see what this frozen small town is really like when the sun comes out. Will there be hot, slutty six foot tall blondes around every corner? Will I care either way? Will Björn still be a lightweight? Only time and an expensive plane ticket will ever tell!
To all the mullets who have bothered reading this blog I say this: I love you each and every one and your blogs are much better than this one. Thanks for reading thus far, it might get better as tomorrow is the wrap party and my camera is going to be firing constantly. Stay tuned or get on with your much cooler lives.
Oh yeah, the food still bites but I can now bend my knee enough to sit down for at least two minutes without feeling lame. Good luck on the transatlantic flight, right! I'm doomed.

1 comment:
never boring, in fact, quite amusing...they're laughing their heads off in africa donchano, it's been grand reading about your exploits and it will be even better seeing you on sunday!
Post a Comment