It's back to work tomorrow for me and I'm not too excited because of the leg. I've been putting on a brave bullshit front with the production peeps that keep calling me. I'm a little worried but the only thing to do is get back to work and tell people to chill and give me the time I need. That's what they should have done anyway, if they had I probably wouldn't be fucked up right now. The good thing, the exciting thing, the thing that is going to help me get up and eat my corn flakes and go to work, is that tomorrow is the beginning of the last week on this damn job. I can almost smell my couch and taste a cold beer at the Lodge and feel the sand beneath my bare feet and the sun in my face. I do so want to get the hell out of here and worship at the feet of sweet, sweet Cali.
Nine days and counting down, people. Prepare for the return, you know Bible-style, maybe some sacrificial goats or something. A parade of slaves and booty? Maybe keep it simple, meet me for a drink and some pizza at the Lodge.

4 comments:
almost over..relax
I heard they're closing down all ports today- nobody in or out for at least six months - relax, it'll fly by - bird flu.
Live in the moment;-)
Thank God.....We're getting slayed out here with out you!!!!! It's time for a league of shadows reunion.
Weather has been hot, may just have to go to the beach in your honor.
Dodgers v. Pirates tonight...... just got tickets.
Ma, I know, right?! I can't wait.
Reg- hush now, you'll jinx the whole thing! If it were true I think I'd walk my broken ass out of here, hop a slow boat to the carribean, and hitch home. I guess I really want to go home, ha!
Boogie- I look forward to once again serving with distinction and honor. Lead on, foo'! I'm totally down for some games this season. Keep me posted and when I'm healed up you're going to the beach with me and sponging!
Post a Comment