I think I did this correctly . This made me spit water on the table and bang my swollen knee into the couch. Oh, I was laughing the whole time as well. This is a guy I know from when I worked in skateboarding. His name is Chris Pastras and he and Jason Lee (of "My Name Is Earl" fame) run the best company ever: Stereo Skateboards. This is a bumper for a video mag called "411." Ah, I love skateboarding and everything related to it. In addition, this kind of reminds me of my cousin Chris when he would do his angry black man routine. Or was he making fun of my dad?
In other news, getting a tattoo in Sweden is a total pain in the ass. No one works on the weekends but they also close shop at 6pm and apparently every shop you'd want to go into is booked until the middle of the summer. What the fuck? Who books a tattoo appointment four months in advance? It's not like every goddamn inkslinger in Stockholm is that fucking famous! I think it's just another overly organized bit of Swedish life, like you couldn't possibly decide to just duck into a tattoo parlor and get a tattoo on a whim. Noooooo! You have to plan it, you have to think about it, you have to make into a big damn deal. What a load of shit. Anyway, I'm just going to have to get my Stockholm Adventure tattoo in LA. Wah!

4 comments:
ok, i removed my comment BECAUSE i thought the video wasn't there. turns out my mac was slow...or something..funny vid, btw
I wondered what muthaf*ckin' Zanzibar was up to these days.
Ma-thanks for ownin' up and yes, it's one of the funniest things ever.
Moose- rulin' and makin' good art and running my favorite company. Word. Personally, I'm just bleeding a bit and being drunk in Stockholm.
Post a Comment