Tuesday, March 25, 2008
You SOLD your soul. You goin' down, all the way down. Hell hounds on your trail, boy, hell hounds on your trail.
Oh my god it's cold in Sweden! Everyone is wandering around talking about how great the fresh snow is everyday and how we're finally getting winter. Cut to Cali kid wearing everything he owns and still freezing. Plus I'm getting sick again. Again! This whole trip can be summed up in two words: sick and salt. Fuck! I have, however, vowed to fight tooth and nail against this second round of sickness and I refuse to succumb. I shall not sit down and take it! I shall, more importantly, not miss a day of work here in the frozen north! I'm dying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
you can't die in sweden! who will take ghost home to los angeles???
I can't die in Sweden. I've already dreamed my death and it occurs in Los Angeles and I'm very old and no one is crying.
you've got mail...
(was that a line from a movie..wht you said, not me)
Nope. Morose freestyling whilst watching CNN. Time to sleep.
I've dreamed your death too. It does in fact occur in Los Angeles and you are very old. No one is crying because, while we are very sad, we can't figure out how you managed to paint "See You Soon Bitches" on the ceiling from the confines of your old man bed.
.... sick, salt, and (you left the obvious out) cold.
People should get paid on top of their regualr job just to live up here in the F'n north. I had to dig my way out of the deive-way this morning, and dig back in at lunch time; - no joking - fact!
Population control is a voluntary program; it's called suicide.
March 26, 2008 4:00
Ha! Nice one Moose! I had a fever dream you and Tarik were teasing me about getting divorced. It was weird. We were in an Easy Rawlins novel, you know, bungalow off Crenshaw, button up shirts over white tanks, and a cool car out front. Very odd.
Reckless- Yeah, I forgot cold. How could I? It's the number one thing about being here that makes me say "Why?" Why would you stay here over the winter?
Hassan your an ash-hole! get your ass back we start filming in MAY!!!!
you won't die.. evil doesn't know the meaning of death... so stop crying, get it together!
Post a Comment