Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Feathers flew like a turkey! Well, they shouldn't have run; they shouldn't have run

I noticed something funny today, well, I think it's funny which probably means it's only mildly amusing. Anyway, I really like the sound that cold tires make on frozen roads covered in sand. Because of the snow they put sand on the roads and it ends up making the coolest sound. I don't know, it just sort of popped into my head this morning on the way to the train and I realized it's a sound that you never hear in LA.
Oh, and "jippi" is apparently Swedish for booya. Go figure.
So we worked our asses off today in the little apartment that couldn't. Nice full mag shot running throughout the apartment for a oner. Good times for the "Take My Hand, Hold My Foot" crew. Everyone got crammed into one room while I followed Henrik around and tried not to run into anything. We got it after a shitload of tries that were mostly the fault of the actors not knowing their lines. I think. I don't know, I get translations well after things happen so it's a little hard to know what's really going on most of the time. It's great, all I do is pull focus and no one really expects me to do anything else. Possibly they've all decided I'm retarded. I wouldn't argue the point with them if that's how everyone feels as I'm beginning to think I might be retarded. I did just download Onyx's first album.

5 comments:

savannah said...

ok, but then again, it is a very large check

captain chaos said...

Ha ha! Back on the 20th, by the way

savannah said...

of march?
april?
june?

PENDULUM said...

Sound is a weird, and wonderful thing- that and smell have got to be the firstclass tickets to the deeper side of ourselves that brings humour to our soul without explanation.
O yes "jippi," right. What's "booya when you writing home tell me? I tried , but I can't.
I just got this humourous thought about your work place apartment/Room 1408- like the sand on the road I don't know why;-)
Good healthy sign feeling retarded; much better than thinking you're Gov. Spitzer, "cleaning up the streets for our wives and our daughters."
Move back mother fuckers, the honesty hear.

captain chaos said...

nice onyx reference! mom, april, ya heard!