Friday, March 28, 2008

I've never seen so many men wasted so badly.


Too drunk to really give you assholes a good post but here's my fucking best try. And away we gooooo!

J-boogie: Yeah, total disaster. Every week I am reminded of you on Mr. 3000: (DP)Hey, guy, that shot last week, the close-up that was wide open on a 135, yeah, it was a little soft. (my line) Um, yeah, you were looking through the eyepiece so why didn't you say something at the time? (DP) IT'S YOUR FUCING JOB, KEEP IT SHARP! (me, under my breath) Why am I here and why can I do your job better than you? (Cut to right now) Jason, I will totally load or second or whatever, just fucking hire me if I don't die here in Sweden! I swear, I'll never bitch again, no matter what.

Everyone else: Barney, kill me now and figure out a way to take Sweden with me when I go. Pete: right? Why does no one here get it when I bring that up? Mooseskaphalese: What can I say, I'm a stupid man, a stupid, little man.
And like that...  he was gone.

4 comments:

savannah said...

drunk blogging, eh? gonna talk about this for 44 years...

CreoleBeBop said...

1. Stay off the sauce. Not a good mix with the cold and the working for an asshole.

2. Think - three weeks left and I'm fucking out of here!

3. Do an excellent job regardless.

4. Resolve never to take a job in a country whose language contains sounds produced from the back of the throat or letters that require you to spit during their pronunciation.

I love you traveler.

Pops

Mantra - OCTOBER IS NEAR

The Good Times said...

Ahh feature film making what a joy!!!!!

Oh yeah, the LA times is reporting that local surfers have sighted a great white shark lurking around local beaches, although surfline is claiming that this is a ploy by locals to keep the beaches empty during spring break.

Barney said...

If I somehow get rid of you _and_ Sweden, how in Odin's name are you going to write that next post? Don't give me none of that time zone nonsense, neither.

(Besides, weren't you going to die old in LA? And Sweden's got Ragnarok to look forward to.)