Whenever I'm sick I feel like I've always been sick and always will be sick, as if the state of being sick is this horrible constant. Hmm, I wonder if I'd get better faster if I were to stop doing that. Anyway, I'm just glad I don't feel like death anymore as we're heading into a hell week on the little movie that wouldn't end. I'm so happy that I've only got a couple more weeks to go before I can get the hell outta here and into a cold beer on the beach. Oh yeah, Yang Chow and Tommy's and El Chabalita and The Motherfucking Bigfoot Lodge. Hey, we gotta get outta this place if it's the last thing that we ever do. I can't believe I haven't surfed or skated in a month. On the plus size it was a sizzling 45° here in Stockholm which means the snow is gone but it's still pretty damn cold. I hope the fabled Stockholm spring is actually here and we can have some temperatures besides below freezing. It really is an amazing city but it's been too damn cold to have fun.
OK, I need to wake up at 5am and do some yoga before getting to work. Ah, two cameras and another small apartment set. Seems so pleasant, doesn't it?

3 comments:
wow you are sick. strep throat maybe? but european drigs area wonder aren't they? fell better big brother. don't be sad you'll be home soon and we'll go lay in the sun on the beach, talk shit and drink beer hidden in the sand.
Hope you feel better soon :)
I came over just to inform you that yes, your Mother is a commodity in the blogosphere :) She's well loved, and her blog posse might have to beat up any of her children who don't take care of her ;)
Hidden sand beer, lifeguards unawares and whatnot. Nice, sis!
Thanks, TC. We can take care of the old lady, don't you fear. Ha! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you like the incessant whining and talk of bad food and film.
Post a Comment