I know how you feel- there's a tune comin' into my head- wait a minute. "Give me back my broken night my mirrored room, my secret life it's lonely here, there's no one left to torture." Leonard, god he's such a dark depressive. Yes, careful there Has-s-ome-an-d more than he knows. Enjoy every second-minute- it's all we've got. Yours sincerely Bored.
Ha ha! Reckless, you're awesome! I've been concentrating on the upcoming workday so I don't get all depressed. That and enjoying the electricians banging around in the hallway.
Oh, the summer time is coming (imagine) the trees are sweetly blooming and the wild mountain thyme grows around the blooming heather will you go lassie, go? and we'll all go together to pluck wild mountain thyme all around the blooming heather will you go lassie, go?
5 comments:
I know how you feel- there's a tune comin' into my head- wait a minute.
"Give me back my broken night
my mirrored room, my secret life
it's lonely here,
there's no one left to torture."
Leonard, god he's such a dark depressive. Yes, careful there Has-s-ome-an-d more than he knows.
Enjoy every second-minute- it's all we've got.
Yours sincerely Bored.
Ha ha! Reckless, you're awesome! I've been concentrating on the upcoming workday so I don't get all depressed. That and enjoying the electricians banging around in the hallway.
on the bright side: ghost had a petsmart spa day...and he looks l-u-v-e-r-l-y. xoxo
Oh, the summer time is coming
(imagine) the trees are sweetly blooming
and the wild mountain thyme
grows around the blooming heather
will you go lassie, go?
and we'll all go together
to pluck wild mountain thyme
all around the blooming heather
will you go lassie, go?
Thanks Cyrano, that was lovely and well timed.
Ma, how's the dog training going?
Post a Comment