Friday, March 7, 2008

Life of a repo man is always intense

Yes! Friday night, off work early, in a new town all alone, just coughed up a lung! Party time!

Nah, just kidding. We wrapped another really dull day in the little apartment set and everyone is geeked out on getting fucked up. Everyone except me, which is an unusual situation for me to be in as I'm a functional drunk. The problem is that I'm just not feeling well enough to go out and get crazy and that's ok, right? I'm not really that confused or concerned about all of this, I'm just tired of being sick and don't feel like extending my stay in the Land of Phlegm any longer than need be, ya heard? That said I'm going to watch a little surf movie on the old MacBook and dream of my upcoming trip to El Salvador or maybe Puerto Rico. Anyone interested?

For an interesting take on foreign films, please read Eric Reckless's comment from yesterday's post. He's on it, people!

Better posts this weekend, hand ta gawd.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear you on trying to get well. I'm in the same situation myself. I've been sick since New Year's Eve; perhaps BECAUSE OF New Year's. I kid. Have been on antibiotics for 2 months straight and now may have to go under the knife and have my tonsils removed. That said, my social life has come to a grinding halt as I try and get better. Thank god I have fond memories of New Year's to get me through the nights I've been spending at home with my television. I am actually looking forward to the funeral I have to go to in Long Island this weekend because I'll be getting out of the house. Do yourself the favor of taking a weekend off before you end up full of antibiotics like me.

savannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
savannah said...

i want to go on record: i am NOT keeping the dawg if you go to puerto rico!

The Good Times said...

2 comments for free!!!

1.No more cliches titles!!!!! If I'm going to take the time to wade through your blog, let's just stop with all the movie cliche lines or at least be true to sweeden and get real esortaric with some obscure movie cliches. As long as you have all this time on your hands trapped in the ikea prison.....er....your apartment all of the daily readers need some fresh an innovative titles. Here are some thoughts, "I like surfing so I went to Stolkholm to make a movie" ...see sort of confusing and nonsensical. Here is another " Room temperature lamb is yummy especially when the room is 34 degrees centigrate" As I'm sure you are now all to well aware Lamb is a traditional Sweedish that is served cold......YUCK!!!!! What the hell is wrong with those peoples diets anyways, don't even remind me of the grey matter pudding crap they eat in the morning????

2. The Photo's are beyond!!!! More photos!!!!!

PENDULUM said...

"Anyone interested?"
You got to start somewhere- a dawg is always a good companion.
Puerto Rico, now that seems like a cool place, and not too far from the culture. I bet no quarantine process;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)