The day started off great: up early, did the laundry finally, half an hour of yoga, and a nice big bowl of cornflakes. Great, huh? I even got to talk to Melah for awhile and balanced my check book and found out I'm not broke. Yay! Got to work easily and it all went downhill after that. We shot inside a Chinese restaurant (the food was great) and as usual on this film, there was no damn room. Thankfully, once we got inside and set up the actual work went very smoothly. Nice little scene of the whole cast dicking around at a circular table, pretty straight forward. Then we made the awesome mistake of going outside.
Well, one more day done gone and went away. Beer time and then the electrician gets here at 7am. Oh yeah, it's 1am here.

3 comments:
Jesus Hassan, would you stop moaning, or I'll put you on a building site where you can think: "fuck I'm here every winter till I die. Now that's bleedin' cold. When the door is slammed behind you, and there's no escape, except maybe a winning ticket on the Lotto.
Hey, I know I'm a pussy when it comes to cold but fuck, I'm from LA. We don't do freezing or snow. Unless we're snowboarding. In the sun.
posted a pic of ghost and 1 of me...we're bored, clitus
Post a Comment